Monday, May 9, 2016

A Little of This and That

I've had a hard time settling down to much lately--been feeling rather restless. I've just been working on a few things here and there.

I've been working on a sweater for a class in top-down sweater design I'm teaching at the Red Barn Yarn Farm.  I'm at the point of putting the bottom edging on the bottom of the sweater, and I decided on a simple cable rib.  I'll put this same cable rib on the bottoms of the sleeves and around the neckline.




I'm making it out of this yarn, which is a 50% cotton/50% wool blend.


Here you can see the short rows on the front, which are a full bust adjustment.


I also started spinning this wool blend into singles.  I got this roving in a swap, so I'm not exactly sure what the blend is.



Have a good Monday evening, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your sweater is looking great!! I am so far behind I don't think I'll ever catch up! Hope to see you soon at the shop!

    ReplyDelete