Sunday, May 1, 2016

A Day at the Missouri Spin-In

Yesterday my friend George and I went to the Missouri Spin-In in Chillicothe, MO.
















Here's George, enjoying her lunch!


Some spinning wheels and great wheels for sale.





Beautiful braids.




Angora bunnies for sale.





Gorgeous handpainted yarns by Heather Hertziger of T&H Fiber Works.




Here she is holding the two skeins that I purchased!



Stunning fiber and yarn from Kathleen Wedel of Prairie's Edge Farm.  (I am a big fan of Kathleen's fibers and indulged myself quite a bit with several purchases from her!  It's hard to see in these photos just how gorgeous her fiber blends are.)




Some folks who were sitting near me spinning or knitting.





All in all, it was a really fun day and I came home several pounds of fiber heavier and with my purse lightened accordingly!  (I'll post haul pics tomorrow!)

Have a great Sunday, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment