Friday, November 6, 2015

Poppy Bookmark

It's been unseasonably warm here in NW Missouri over the last several days, and yesterday was almost oppressively warm (well, for November, anyway!) until the skies opened up in the afternoon and we got a huge thundershower and hail.


The kitties were quite perturbed.  Here's Hilda, wondering what in the world I was doing outside in such weather. I'm sure she was worried about me!


I've picked up a couple of Craftsy classes recently that center on stamping and mixed media techniques.  After watching the classes, I was itching to get down into my studio last night and play.  So at about 11:30 p.m. (!) I wandered downstairs and started to play around with a bookmark-sized scrap I found lying on my cutting table.  I spent 30 happy minutes and came up with this bookmark.


The details:
2.  Prima Marketing stencil, "Crackle"
4.  "Poppies" stamp by Magenta
5.  Black and white embossing powder
6.  Red Sharpie



No comments:

Post a Comment