Thursday, January 29, 2015

Kickstart Your Art Days 3 & 4: Fly Doodle

Today is the fourth day of a Smeared and Smudged Forum challenge, Kickstart Your Art!, an Art Journal Every Day challenge.  We are given a prompt every morning and then have 24 hours to produce a journal page.

Yesterday I didn't make it to the blogging stage of producing a journal page, so here is yesterday's page.  The prompt was to "Make a Collage."




This is a natural for me--I love making collages-gluing down bits and bobs of papers and tissue and then stamping and drawing over them.

Today's prompt was to "Doodle."  You would think that this would be simple, but I had a certain "look" in my head, and I just kept working and working at this page until it was OVERworked.  I like parts of it, but as a whole I think I probably should have stopped messing with it two or three stages ago.



Ah, well.  There's always tomorrow to try again.




2 comments:

  1. Loved your collage page, and your doodle page is very cool!:) Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at KICKSTART YOUR ART!

    ReplyDelete