Friday, December 5, 2014

I'm Watching You

Today is the the third day of Smeared and Smudged's 2014 12 Days of Creepmas Blog Hop!  I'm excited to be here, along with all the other great artists that you can see in the blogroll to the right.  Start at the top with Terra or just jump in anywhere and follow along.  If you've arrived here from Keren's blog, you'll want to continue on to the lovely Leigh after stopping here.

We guarantee to give you an alternative view of the holidays!

I have a tag today which horrified my 15-year-old stepdaughter.  Yay!  I win!!

Vampy Santy

The details:

  1. Background paper--Pine St. Square Paper Pack by The Paper Studio
  2. Santa image:  from Old-Fashioned Christmas Illustrations CD-ROM and book, by Dover Publications.
  3. Alphabet:  Studio G alphabet
  4. Prima Marketing Chalk Ink Edgers

10 comments:

  1. ROTFL! It takes a good bit to horrify a 15 year old, eh? Great job! Love the blood dripping on dear old St. Nick's beard...BRILLIANT! And what a wonderful vintage vibe. Bet she'll be good from now on. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz! For scaring us all! WOW, this is creepy....much keep him away! Awesome all around~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, vampire Santa...you are not getting any presents!lol How creepily terrifyingly wonderful! So fab..but I am with Kim, I am hiding right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, you're so wicked! What a fabulously creepy Santa! Hmmm, I think he can skip my house this year...or better yet, just leave my pressies outside please, I'll bring them in myself in daylight hehehehehheh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I like that your step-daughter finds it horrifying! Super fun image and great tag! So glad that I found a bunch of people with my warped sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm giggling away to myself here - because I saw this after your DT piece for LOC, all I can think is " . . .and so's my duck!" :P Great tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That's hilarious, Susan! I hadn't thought of that--but now my mind is off and spinning in new directions!

      Delete